1. Papers submitted to SCEMS should follow the IEEE Conference Paper Template or download below.
2. Please submit the digest and full paper as PDF.
3. The main language of SCEMS is English.
4. Authors may choose the presentation type (oral/poster) but reviewers hold the final decision.
5. SCEMS 2019 consists of three topics (tracks) which can be seen in the 'Call for Papers' page
Digest paper guideline
SCEMS 2019 uses the double-blind peer review format, so please do not put any author information in the digest.
Within one-page, please include the following contents:
2. Abstract of up to 100 words
Brief introduction of the background, importance, and key points of the research (how it differentiates from previous works)
Concept of the proposed control/design/approach
Simulation and/or experiment results
Send your digest to email@example.com with the below format as subject:
'[Digest] (insert topic number) - (insert title) - (insert presentation type)'
example 1: [Digest] 1 - Performance Analysis of an Induction Motor - Poster
example 2: [Digest] 3 - A Novel DC/DC Converter Topology - Oral